Sunday, March 27, 2011

Water - Dustin, FL

Water is one of the elements in the world that just fascinates me. It is ever changing and to capture it one moment is the only time it will be in that specific position ever. I find that I love capturing the patterns and changes with the ebb and the flow. For years I have been taking pictures from the Golden Gate Bridge of the water below and now in Florida I am captivated by waters constant changes again. I have a feeling I will be taking more an more pictures of water and it's patterns and play with light over the next couple of days. Below are pictures from Dustin, Fl as the sun set. Enjoy.
As I look at this specific picture I am constantly reminded of Lynn Sondag's watercolors
(one of my teachers at Dominican and my mentor).





These few golden light shots remind me of Venice pictures for some reason.








No comments:

Post a Comment