Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Road Trip: Novato, CA to Barstow, CA


The road trip across country begins. Milage on the car documented above. Traveled from Novato, CA to Barstow CA experimenting with photographing in the car while moving, playing with reflections, and just plain having a fun compositional day. One of many to come.
Beautiful green rolling hills of California. Enjoyed looking at patterns of the land as we drove by and the crops growing in the fields.

Funny sign with a 1/2 Road. Never knew you could take a half road anywhere.

We passed by many large trucks. Might continue a series of snap shots of trucks on the road.
We sure do live in an amazing state. I enjoyed this picture with the play of light, clouds, land, and water.

Got into playing with reflections as I took pictures with the flash. Can you see the dash board from the car integrated with the fog and hills?

Another shot playing with reflections. This one of me and my camera strap.
Windmill in front the Route 66 Hotel.

1 comment:

  1. The windmill is my favorite. I tend to go for things with circles...

    ReplyDelete