At the beginning of the 2013 I decided to stop procrastinating and began the task of working on updating my own business website with updated client design work and also new artwork. I knew it would be a big undertaking since it had been so long since my last major update. So I started out with fresh new blank files and began the process of creating my updated look. Though many will look at it and say it is the same I have updated a lot:
- I created new templates to make updates in the future go more smoothly
- I have converted almost all text into HTML format to help with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- I added a custom font onto my website - Zapfino
- I began to add Alt Tags to images along with Keywords and Titles to my pages
- I added in descriptions of projects & information about my clients.
- I updated my resumes
- I added in NEW Design Projects - • Brochures • Logo
Design • Identity
Package • Business
Advertisements • Fliers • Posters • Direct
Educational Materials • Exhibits • E-mailer
Campaigns - ConstantContact, MailChimp • Website
Design - Custom & Template Designs, WordPress, HTML
- I added NEW Artwork - • Digital Art • Drawing • Painting • Photography • Watercolors
Please visit www.susansearway.com and see what all it new. Below are some highlighted projects:
Logo Design for True Colors Painting & Decorating, Inc.
Redesign Simply Inspired Business Cards - the main focus was to now to correspond to her website look and fee to give her company a more constant brand.
Continued maintenance of Continental Jewelers Website
Creation of landing webpage for Edie Chaska Designs with a rotating image gallery.
Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center Trifold Brochure
Redesign MPWN - Marin Professional Women's Network - Logo, Letterhead, Membership Nametags
Layout, design and creation of a new website banner design.
Watercolor - Figure Study
Oil Painting on Canvas
Photography - Destin, FL
Photography - New Orleans, LA
Fiery Soul - Digital Art
Figure Study - Colored Pencil on Paper