Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Updated SusanSearway.com


At the beginning of the 2013 I decided to stop procrastinating and began the task of working on updating my own business website with updated client design work and also new artwork.  I knew it would be a big undertaking since it had been so long since my last major update.  So I started out with fresh new blank files and began the process of creating my updated look.  Though many will look at it and say it is the same I have updated a lot:
  • I created new templates to make updates in the future go more smoothly
  •  I have converted almost all text into HTML format to help with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
  • I added a custom font onto my website - Zapfino
  • I began to add Alt Tags to images along with Keywords and Titles to my pages
  • I added in descriptions of projects & information about my clients.
  • I updated my resumes
  • I added in NEW Design Projects -  • Brochures • Logo Design • Identity Package • Business Cards • Advertisements • Fliers • Posters • Direct Mailers • Educational Materials • Exhibits • E-mailer Campaigns - ConstantContact, MailChimp • Website Design - Custom & Template Designs, WordPress, HTML  
  • I added NEW Artwork - • Digital Art • Drawing • Painting • Photography • Watercolors
Please visit www.susansearway.com and see what all it new.  Below are some highlighted projects:

 Logo Design for True Colors Painting & Decorating, Inc.

Redesign Simply Inspired Business Cards - the main focus was to now to correspond to her website look and fee to give her company a more constant brand.

Continued maintenance of Continental Jewelers Website

Creation of landing webpage for Edie Chaska Designs with a rotating image gallery.

Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center Trifold Brochure



Redesign MPWN - Marin Professional Women's Network - Logo, Letterhead, Membership Nametags

Layout, design and creation of a new website banner design.


NEW ARTWORK

Watercolor - Figure Study

Oil Painting on Canvas

Watercolor

Photography - Destin, FL

Photography - New Orleans, LA

Fiery Soul - Digital Art

Figure Study - Colored Pencil on Paper



1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan! The new web design looks great! Some may think that it wasn’t such a big leap from your old design. But the unseen aspects, such as adding the keywords and tags to your posts, would surely benefit you and people who are looking for what you are offering. I also have to say that I enjoyed browsing through your art. Great work!

    -Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete