Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fabens, TX to San Antonio, TX

Today we were in the car all day. Over 400 miles later we finally made it to downtown San Antonio. It was a lot of miles and it is amazing how flat and desolate parts of Texas is especially the areas on Highway 10. I took many abstract photos here and there, enjoyed trying to capture more windmills, and we even started to talk about what shapes we found in the clouds to pass the time along with music. Looking forward to a little stretch tomorrow on the River Walk.

So I am having a blast taking photo reflections in my own mirror but today I started to experiment taking reflections in other vehicle mirrors. Truckers are the best because they have 3 different sets of mirrors usually on one side. This one was my favorite shot of the day.
Most of Texas today was flat with low bushes/trees. My main view for the day.

Play with reflections again through the mirror. Can you see the car dash?
It was nice to see some artwork scattered here and there around the small cities. Some ramps were painted, other side areas had decorations or sculptures that represented the towns.

Finally got to see a couple of farm lands and crops.

Was delighted to start to see some trees that were bigger then 3 feet tall.

Another shot of reflections in other's mirrors.

Just a cool signage to see along the way.

Sunset reflection on the car through my side mirror.



Continuation of my Windmill Series traveling at 70 mph.
I just cannot seem to stop taking photos of them.
I really love their shapes they create so enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment