Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Antonio - River Walk

As I said in the previous post I had a wonderful time walking along the San Antonio River Walk. It was so nice to just stretch my legs, get some fresh air, and enjoy this beautiful place. I really loved all of the curves, patterns, and little details along the pathway. Enjoy the pictures.


Some of the best views in town. We ate dinner at a cute mexican place right on the river last night. Best atmosphere in town.

I really fell in love with the curving of the river, the play of the sidewalk, the reflections in the water, and the trees and vines that scattered the walk.


Water trees.

Water stairs. I was surprised how many of the river front restaurants and hotels has beautiful waterfalls flowing into the river adding to the ambiance and sounds of living water.




There were a lot of iron work both on stairs, railings, and gates. Most French influenced. Can you see the quatrefoils?

Living water. Love to try to capture it in photography.

Bridges and trees. A wonderful site to see.


This cute little family was enjoying a bit of a swim today.

No comments:

Post a Comment