Thursday, November 7, 2013

Marketing Materials - Art Exhibit Postcards

As you know I am an artist and love working for clients that promote the arts.  I am honored and am having so much fun working for my client, Art Works Downtown.  I get to work on updates to their website, work on their e-mailer campaigns, and get to design their art exhibit postcards.  Below are a few samples of their current 1337 Gallery Exhibit Postcard design and past postcard designs.

If you or your company have monthly events or yearly events that need marketing materials either printed or online, Susan Searway Art & Design would love to assist you.








1 comment:

  1. These samples are really stunning. I sure do need some materials online. I will definitely take note of this. Thanks!

    -http://zipyourflyer.com/

    ReplyDelete