Friday, November 11, 2016

New Graphic Design Projects

One thing that I love about my job is that I get to design projects that I have never done before.

For the 20/20 Vision Exhibition at Art Works Downtown, that closes tonight, I not only got to design the regular marketing pieces for the exhibition: postcard, ecard, front signage, image banners for the website, update website, create advertisements in the 2nd Friday Art Walk map, San Francisco Chronicle, and the Marin IJ, but within the exhibition itself I created a word cloud, a timeline of AWD's history, and a quote scroll.  I hope you can all come out to see the exhibition tonight, but if not below are samples of some of those extra projects.

Word Cloud

Timeline

Marin IJ Ad for 2nd Friday Art Walk


If you need help or assistance with any graphic design or website design project please keep Susan Searway Art & Design in mind.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment