Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting Settled

After 4 years of sharing art studio space with my dear friend, Shari Byrnes, I have finally moved into a studio all my own. Located still in Art Works Downtown I have just moved down the hallway from my beloved Studio #24 to my new space Studio #18.

Thought stressful to pack up everything, let some old compositions go, make the big "move" into the new space, find hiding spaces for everything, and then making the new space into my space has taken a lot of time and effort. I could not have done it without the continued support and physical help from my parents, Mark, & my artists friends.

So I am fully moved in, have even painted a couple of days, and I am getting use to my new home. There is an Art Walk this Friday, April 13 5pm-8pm. I'd love to have you visit then or sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment