Monday, November 8, 2010

Go Giants!!! New Products Added to Embellish-You Website

As most of you know Susan Searway Art & Design offers website services. Whether you need a website built from scratch, need help maintaining a website you currently have or are thinking about redesigning your website - Susan Searway Art & Design can help.

To celebrate the World Series Win of the Giants, last week my client Embellish! - Designs by Jennie Barr asked me to add her newest products of hand applied Swarvoski Crystal Sport Shirts in celebration of the teams in the city to her website.



"Jennie Barr of Embellish is the place to go for unique gifts for friends, family, or yourself. Embellish products are top quality, one of a kind gifts that have a splash of personality and sometimes a bit of sparkle. I love to gift Swarovski crystal rhinestoned Bridal items, customized embroidered hand towels, and for myself Embellish has a Vanity Fair line of bras with Swarovski crystal bra straps for a bit of fun that are extremely comfortable and come in a variety of colors.

Whenever I need a gift for others or myself I check out the
Embellish-You Website for ideas, order directly from the site or call up Jennie Barr to talk about a customized item. Great fun products for everyone.” ~ Susan Searway Testimonial

No comments:

Post a Comment