Monday, October 4, 2010

Life Drawing/Watercolor 2010

As some of you may know my joy throughout my week is to work on my figurative series - Persona. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to audit a Life Drawing course once again this fall at Dominican University as an alumni. I love being allowed to continue my education at DU, to work on my observation skills, explore new techniques, be inspired by other students work, and continue to build on my own development as an artist. You can see I am actually using watercolors as my preferred medium once again this year. Below are a couple of studies from the past month. Some are 30 second poses, 1 minute poses up to 2 minutes.






1 comment:

  1. I really like the blue comp. where the model is curled up in a ball. The lines and the shape of the green shadow are very appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete